PARTICIPATE IN THE 4TH OF JULY EVENTS
2017 SUBMISSION DEADLINES
- June 5: Food and Beverage Booth Applications
- June 19: Non-Profit Booth Application
- June 23: Parade Application Form
- June 25: City Flag Sponsors New form coming soon!
PARADE ENTRY Forms
To place an entry in the parade click here for an online PARADE ENTRY FORM. Create a float, a skit, or just march along with your group; it’s an excellent opportunity to let the community know who you are. Again, you have thousands of people of all generations stopping by to find out more about you! We encourage you to take part in this historical Orinda event. Make sure to submit your application by the deadline of June 23rd.
COMMUNITY PARK BOOTH REGISTRATION forms
Let people know about the wonderful work you do as well as volunteer opportunities available by having a booth at the 4th of July celebration. Whether you are a local club looking for new members, an arts organization seeking a wider audience, or an environmental group hoping to educate the public, we have a booth for you!
NON-FOOD BOOTHS FORMS
If you are a non-profit organization you can reserve a booth in the park or library plaza. There is a $55 fee for the booth. Click here to submit an online application for a non-profit booth in the park or community center.
Note: if your booth provides activity for 150-200 children during the hours of 11:30 am -1:00 pm you may request a fee waiver for the cost of the booth. Click here to submit an online application (requesting a fee waiver) for a non-profit booth
Call or email us if you require more information and watch for other related information on our website.
FOOD BOOTHS FORMS
To reserve a non-profit food/beverage booth in the park or library plaza click here. All participants must attend a Mandatory County Health Meeting!
To reserve a commercial food/beverage booth in the park or beside the Community Center click here. All participants must attend a Mandatory County Health Meeting!
The July 4th committee begins its work in January. We always welcome new volunteers. There are many committees with various time commitments to choose from. It is great fun to be a part of this long-standing and very well attended community project. Students will find a great many ways to contribute volunteer hours for community service as well. What better way to show your patriotism than by helping make this 4th of July celebration the best ever? Lots of opportunities exist for individuals and families. If you would like to volunteer, call us at (925) 254-0800 or email us at email@example.com.
- Decorating the park and booths
- Setting up activities
- Directing parade participants
- Helping the parade run smoothly
- Handing out bottles of water
- Cleaning up at the end of the day
2017 4th of July Volunteer Leadership Team
- Andy Radlow Chair July 4 Parade & Park Activities
- Steve Meagher Chair Parade Operations
- Clay Deanhardt, Chair, Food Booths
- Jeremy Conescu & Lisa Burlini, Web Masters & Publicity
- Bill Waterman, Chair, Sponsorships
- Suzanne Tom, Chair, Haley’s Run for a Reason & Silent Auction
- Dora Chacon & Melissa Karakash, Co-Chairs, Decorations
- TBD, Chair, Non-Profit Booths
- Cindy Powell & Steve Harwood, Co-Chairs, Bands & Music
- Bobbie Landers & Lamorinda Music, Orinda Volunteer Marching Band Coordinators
- Bret Young, Chair, Park Activities & Logistics
- Steve Harwood & Bill Cosden, Parade Announcers
- Sally Hogarty, Editor, Orinda News
- Cindy Powell, President
- TBD, Co-Chairs, Facilities & Equipment Orders
- Lamorinda Community Presents Leadership Team-John Fazel, Jay Lifson, Richard Westin, Mark Roberts, Chris Laszcz-Davis, Bruce Burrows, Edy Schwartz, Bill Waterman
- Volunteers Coordinator, Chris Lang
- Marie Waterman, Website Manager