PARADE ROUTE & SCHEDULE - 2017 Coming soon!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Below is a brief schedule of events. Click here to download this year's schedule.
- 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. The Lamorinda Sunrise Rotary Pancake Breakfast In the park/Community Center, 28 Orinda Way
- 7:55 a.m. Flag-raising Ceremony at Flagpole in front of Community Center
- 8:00 a.m. Haley’s Run for a Reason participants meet in front of the Community Center
- 8:45 a.m. Parade participants arrive for assembly at BART parking lot on the East Side of Camino Pablo
- 9:00 a.m. Friends of the Orinda Library Book Sale In Library Breezeway, 26 Orinda Way
- 10:00 a.m. Parade Begins, in front of WELLS FARGO BANK, 80 Moraga Way
- 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Community Park Activities Occur, 28 Orinda Way
DilFarmers rock music at the entrance to the Orinda Theater. See below.
PARADE ROUTE MAP, DIRECTIONS & PARKING
If you are interested in the parade route and possible parking locations, a detailed Map of the parade route and street closures is available by clicking here.
- The westbound Highway 24 on ramp (east side of Camino Pablo) will be closed during the parade from approximately 9:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- One northbound lane of Camino Pablo will remain open.
- The southbound lanes of Camino Pablo with the on/off ramps on that side of the street will remain open.
- Moraga Way from Wells Fargo Bank to the Davis Road intersection will be closed from 9:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m..
- A portion of Santa Maria and all of Orinda Way will be closed from 9:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. for the Parade and Community Center .
- Highway 24 access for both on and off ramps will be available from St. Stephens Drive.
Parking: Street parking will not be available along the parade route on Moraga Way or on Orinda Way. All other street parking is available as well as Orinda BART’s west parking lot. For handicapped parking, drivers may drop off people in front of the Community Center on Orinda Way up until 9:00 a.m.
DilFarmers to Perform after the 2016 July 4th Parade
There will be a special performance by the Dil Farmers after the July 4th Parade. Don't miss this hard-charging bunch of rock heroes that hail from the streets of Orinda at the entrance to the Orinda Theater after the parade.
El Ranchero will Serve Tacos, Enchiladas & More!
A tasty offering of a wide range of Mexican food will be available via the El Ranchero Food Truck from 9:15 - 1:00PM in front of the Orinda Theater.. Check it out!